SphereMall is a young scale up and to continue our rapid growth we are looking for professionals to expand our team. This is the time to get on board to play a role in shaping the way how people are shopping in the world tomorrow.
To further increase the impact we have with our product and projects, we are looking for an experienced UX Designer. Candidates should have experience in front-end interaction design and be excited to solve next-generation design problems beyond existing computing paradigms. The ideal candidate is driven by analyses and can translate these into clear objectives.
As an Experience UX Designer, you:
- Are a user-focused design champion; user-focused in all the phases of the design process and feature development. Advocates for identifying the core needs of the users in all design discussions.
- Create designs and prototypes in order to improve the performance of the projects (mostly: websites, mobile apps) we deliver for our customers;
- Translate the business objectives of our customers into end-user focused UX designs that may also fit our customers corporate style;
- Form hypotheses and test them independently by using tools like VWO and Hotjar;
- Contribute proactively to the projects from the initial phase onwards;
- Work systematically and prioritize in order to deliver innovative designs within the required timeframe;
- Are part of a team of 4 disciplines (Business Owner, Product Owner, Business Analyst and yourself) with whom you work closely on multiple projects;
- Work also in close collaboration with our development teams and our customers.
Our ideal candidate has/is:
- Experience with Adobe CS, Adobe XD, Sketch, and Invision;
- Proven strong UX-expertise in a challenging professional environment;
- An abstraction level to form hypotheses which link back to analyses;
- Enough skills with HTML, CSS and JS to build your own basic A/B-test;
- Communication skills to work together with our developers to setup more complex tests;
- A creative mind-set with analytical skills
- A pro-active and flexible attitude, eagerness to learn, and likes to come up with innovative ideas;
- The flexibility to work independently and in a team;
- Attention to detail and dare to speak up when you think you have a good solution or idea;
- No preference for communicating in either English or Dutch;
- Fulltime available to start working in our Breda office.
We are the experts of personalization. We help companies to provide consumers the most personalized, convenient and effective shopping experience. Huge assortments can leave customers feeling overwhelmed. Our software learns what customers like, protects them from irrelevant products and helps them find the perfect options. We developed our own algorithm that knows how to interpret preferences, taste, and emotion of individual consumers. By leveraging big data and technology we not only personalize but also surprise with new products that really fit someone's preferences.
At our offices in The Netherlands and Ukraine, we work together as an international innovative family building our own software that ultimately makes the ever-growing online assortment more easily accessible and browsable which results in happier consumers.
Send your resume, portfolio and a short motivation to email@example.com and we will contact you soon. Thank you!