- Knowledge of JS client-side frameworks (jQuery, React, AngularJS, Angular 2);
- Experience with graphics packages: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.;
- Semantic & Cross-browser HTML;
- Understanding usability and User Experience Design
Would be good:
- CSS Pre-Processors & Frameworks (Bootstrap, Sass, Less);
- CSS methodologies such as BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS;
- Sever-side JS development (Node.js);
- Page speed optimisation;
- Knowledge of TypeScript;
- Understanding of SPA (Single Page Application), REST architecture;
- Knowledge of tests writing;
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery
- Competitive compensation for your services;
- opportunity to have 20 vacation days per year;
- Participation in seminars of latest technologies;
- English classes for team members;
- Development of challenging and innovative functionalities;
- Conditions for incentive your ideas for optimizing business processes;
- Modern and cozy office in the historic city district;
- Parking with security forteam members' cars.
Our approach to work:
- Everybody has his/her own contribution in daily life;
- Creating a family atmosphere in the company;
- Work in a friendly team of highly motivated professionals;
- Inspiration search for each individual and for the team in general;
- Environment for growth and development;
- Innovative solutions;
- Common purposes and goals of the team — the growth company of the future!
Are you the person we are looking for?
Send an email with your resume and a brief motivation to email@example.com and Svitlana will contact you soon. Thank you!
Sorry, no agencies!