SphereMall is a young scale up, rapidly growing, active in E-Commerce and specialist in Personalized-Commerce. With our unique technology, in which the shopper takes central stage, we provide personalization in all e-commerce activities of our customers. To our, often high level, leading customers we deliver a combination of our unique technology, strategic and tactical e-commerce advice. Our team consists of people with various backgrounds and many years of experience within these 3 areas of expertise.
SphereMallers are ambitious, curious, result-oriented, learn from each other and work together in a pleasant way. We work hard and laugh hard and a joint lunch is provided daily.
Our company is growing rapidly. At our office in Breda (Netherlands) we currently work with 20 people. Our development colleagues work in Zhytomyr (Ukraine), a team that consists of 30+ people. Because the majority of our work involves development and implementation of technology, we work in agile teams according to the Scrum process.
To continue to grow, we are looking for a Senior Account Manager/ Business Owner.
AS A SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER/ BUSINESS OWNER YOU
- Are the first point of contact for our customers.
- Take the lead in your team, including a Product Owner works (who takes care of the translation of the wishes of the customer to the development department), a Business Intelligence Analyst (who delivers valuable business analyzes and results) and a Designer (who shapes platforms, pages, tools and other applications).
- Ensure that goals and strategies of your clients are clear to the entire team. Based on these objectives, you regularly evaluate performance and relevant opportunities for improvement of platforms to your customers, in cooperation with the Business Intelligence Analyst in your team.
- Are constantly building a good and long-term relationship with your customers by excelling through process, content and collaboration. You like to exceed customer expectations.
- Together with your customer, you create a roadmap and set your objectives and ensure that your colleagues can go ahead with it.
- Ensure that your customers are constantly reassured that everything is under control, that the right issues are worked on and that everyone in your team knows what the priorities of our customers are.
- Work together in a close team on a number of (large) clients.
- Know how to provide an excellent service (which also means that you will sometimes have to negotiate if, for example, you think that a request from the customer does not contribute to the set goals) and what key account management content.
- Understand customer journeys, like to deepen your knowledge and based on business objectives you quickly see what could be improved on the customer journey.
- Have at least 7 years of experience in account management in FMCG or another competitive environment, consultancy or e-commerce.
- Work in a structured, proactive and independent manner. You also know how to use your analytical skills.
- Are strong in communicating with colleagues and customers, both in Dutch and in English.
- Have a university degree and are available full-time to get started in Breda.
- Are enthusiastic about e-commerce.
SPHEREMALL OFFERS YOU
- The place to be at the frontier of e-commerce. We build the latest technology and the most personalized shopping experience for our customers.
- Personal development: opportunity to learn and develop your talents.
- Responsibility: space for your opinion and your initiatives that contribute to the growth of our customers and our company SphereMall.
- Beautiful customers: you work for beautiful, leading companies.
- A team of sociable and ambitious colleagues.
- A market-based salary and vacation days.
Type of employment: Full-time
ARE YOU THE SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER/ BUSINESS OWNER WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Send your resume and a short motivation to email@example.com and she will contact you soon. Thank you!
@recruiters: acquisition is not appreciated